Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

I was walking through a snowy South End in Boston this morning to meet a friend for Brunch. I have a thing for doorways - I always wonder where the door might lead to :)

I thought the different colors of the door frame look interesting, and the window decoration in the front reminded me of Christmas (because of the colors)

I took this photo with my phone, so the quality isn't as good =) I changed the brightness and contrast levels with Photoshop.

Heute morgen bin ich durch ein verschneites Boston gelaufen um einen Freund zum Brunch zu treffen. Auf dem Weg habe ich diese Türen gesehen. Ich mag Türen, weil man nie genau weiß wohin sie führen.

Mir haben besonders die zwei Farben des Türrahmens gefallen. Und die Pflanzen vor dem Fenster erinnern mich von den Farben her an Weihnachten.

Dieses Foto hab ich mit meinem Handy gemacht (ich war zu faul die große Kamera rumzuschleppen, ich geb's ja zu ;) ). Später hab ich noch die Helligkeit und Kontraste mit Photoshop angepasst.



Day 2 - Jan 2nd


1 comment:

solveig said...

I think this is a lovely photo!