Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10

My sister came over my place for a few minutes and I took some shots of her feet :) I like series of pictures that convey some sort of motion. In this case, I think the shots could have benefitted from a clean white background, but of course I didn't think of this at the time I was taking the pictures. Well, maybe next time :D

Heute hat meine Schwester kurz vorbeigeschaut, und ich hab ein paar Fotos von ihren Füßen gemacht. Ich mag Fotoserien die eine Art Bewegung vermitteln. Ich glaube, die Bilder wären vielleicht besser rausgekommen, wenn ich einen einheitlichen weißen Hintergrund gehabt hätte, aber das ist mir natürlich nicht eingefallen, während ich die Fotos gemacht hab. Naja, vielleicht das nächste Mal :D



Day 10 - Jan 10th - Motion


No comments: