Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

Hooray for making it to February!

Wow, I was so tired today! I sort of nodded off during parts of my photography class (you know, the part when the teacher turns off the light so that you can see the projected slide show a little bit better...!).

On my way home, I took a few photos in the subway with my cell phone... and I guess I wasn't the only one tired today ;)

The edge of the subway station is really that yellow, by the way. But somehow I doubt that the Wizard is living at the end of *this* yellow road :)

Hurra, ich hab es bis zum Februar geschafft!

Irgendwie war ich den ganzen Tag sehr müde. Ich bin sogar in meinem Fotokurs etwas eingenickt. Mein Lehrer hatte nämlich den Raum abgedunkelt um uns ein paar Bilder in einer Slide Show zu zeigen...

Auf dem Nachhauseweg habe ich ein paar Fotos in der U-Bahn Station geschossen. Es sieht so aus als ob ich nicht der einzige müde Passant war ;)

Übrigens ist die Kante der U-Bahn Plattform wirklich so gelb. Ich bezweifle allerdings das der Zauberer von Oz am Ende *dieses* gelben Ziegelsteinwegs wohnt :)



Day 32 - February 1st - Yellow Brick Road


No comments: